fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Tag Your It!

 use image url: 



Here are the rules...
She asks me 8 questions, I answer them and then I tag 8 friends and ask them 8 questions :) Sounds like fun so lets get started...


1. What is your favorite place to be & why?
Home,
2. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Chicken, tomatoes, artichoke, mushrooms and bacon
3. Do you own a sewing machine?
Why yes, but I don't use it much
4. How many pets do you have & what kinds?
 One cat named Chubs, who is an orange tabby
5. What was the last place you ate at?
 Um, Arctic Circle, I had the Halibut
6. What is your favorite holiday & why?
Thanksgiving, because it is a low maintenance holiday for me (we go to a buffet) and I can just focus on enjoying my family
7. What TV show is your "Guilty Pleasure"?
Bones and Pushing Daisies 
8. How did you decide to start blogging?
Thought it would be an easy way to keep friends and family updated on out family, but now it's morphed into a purely selfish thing, because I love to make new blog friends, read what they have to say and also just to express myself
Here are my questions for my 8 people:  

1.  What is your best excuse for not getting something done?

2. If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?

3. If the whole world were listening, what would you say?

4.If money were not an object, what would you do with your life?

5. What is the weirdest thing you will ever admit to having done in the past?


6. What place in the US would you most like to visit? Why?


 7. What place outside of the US would you most like to visit? Why?
8. Who would you want to play you in the movie about your life (pick for various stages if you like)?



And yep those below have been TAGGED:

2. Lia
5. Lori
7. Amy

0 COMMENTS (click here!):

Post a Comment

What do you think?