fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Blog-cation

  Wish I had been here...but I wasn't. 

I haven't been blogging much. Perhaps, I was taking an unplanned blog-cation.  I have not had a ton to share,  because not much has really been going on, at least nothing exciting. I have mostly organizing, cleaning, getting our house in order. Oh, and also those random things that come up in my life like baby sitting, dog sitting, helping a friend clean, organize, and hold a fund raiser yard sale, and sewing Indian costumes on the fly. All while waiting for summer to arrive. Is it here yet??

2 COMMENTS (click here!):

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Life is sumtimes a hardship to endure
But embrace is with God's love implore
To spread and share with others
So their bleeds smothers recovers.

High ya April. I hope you are fine and well. Please except my concerns for your struggles. I love love and GOD'S love is indefinite and great. Love Andrew.

Baby Bedding said...

Nature is always ahead to artificials.

Post a Comment

What do you think?