fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Rite of Passage



" When I grow up- like you... I'm gonna buy me a house... and get all these (furniture)... and then I'll get a Facebook."
~Oliver age 5

4 COMMENTS (click here!):

Kristy Quinn said...

lol.. too cute!

Arya said...

I love that the house and furniture comes first then facebook is last...lol kids say some of the most profound things...

anie said...

GOOD! Our success depends on our ambitions and lol boy has good ambitions. I am sure that He'll success in his life.

Alli Taylor Baby Bedding

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

We should strive for good
Especially when good should
Reap to keep cheer to adhere
Sintear to clear jeer fear!

Love love Andyou. You are an angel from heaven on earth. Seep you cheerfully soon, Andwooh! Ha.

Post a Comment

What do you think?