fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

TIME

Time

When it all comes down to silence
There’s just a single thought left in my mind
I love you
Let me count the ways
And count the days
Till when I see you next
Emptiness is a dark forbidden feeling
And it grows in my soul
To leave me sick with silence and nothingness
Smiles only come in passing memories
And laughter has become its own irony
Soon my love only bears the thought of time
The moment it can breathe again
My life was to be my own
But I’ve grown to know how the demons control
Waiting for the alarm to go off
Waking me from this nightmare
But all the clocks have seemed to stop
As motionless as a dream

April~Marie
11-1996

0 COMMENTS (click here!):

Post a Comment

What do you think?