fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Missing Thoughts

Missing Thoughts

When I’m with you
Why do I feel like I’m
Missing something
Like there’s something all wrong
As I look into your eyes
All I can see is that nothings quite right
I get so scared
Of what I don’t know
A knowledge I have
And can’t control
You lift my heart
Let go
Stare blankly at it as it crashes to the ground
I find myself running circles in my mind
Wondering why you only confuse me
And maybe I wasn’t meant to understand

April~Marie
1996

0 COMMENTS (click here!):

Post a Comment

What do you think?