fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

I Cry Too

I Cry Too

Time stands still
in our world of dreams
we see what we feel
in emotional scenes

Now the past is playing
like a picture show
still frames of love
zooming in slow

Reality's shaken
we've lost our way
each time we met
don't know what to say

Every tear you cry
I cry too
Every lonely night
I dream with you
Every tear you cry
I cry I cry
I cry too

April~Marie
April 20, 1997

0 COMMENTS (click here!):

Post a Comment

What do you think?