fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

The Bucket List



Levi and I were chatting today, about movies we've seen and things. I said, "We should write a Bucket List!"
"Oh, Like in the movie." he says.
"Ya!" I say "What would be on your list of things you want to do before you die?"
Levi looks thoughtful for a moment and I am expecting an epiphany and then he says "Well... I've already done everything I've wanted to do...I got married and had kids and stuff."
"No," I complain. "...not everyday life stuff, like something you've always wanted to do but haven't yet."
"Oh," he thinks for a moment,"well I'd put Go to the IMAX on my list"
" The IMAX?" I ask
"Ya, with the huge screen and the awesome sound effects and stuff, I've always wanted to see a movie there."
"That's not a bucket-list thing..." I try to explain
"Hey, it's like $15 a person to see those, it is a once in a lifetime experience for me, how many times in our life are you going to let me spend $15 just to see a movie?" he retorts.
"OK," I laugh aloud and say "I can see it doesn't take much to make your life complete, a wife, some kids, and a trip to see a movie at the IMAX."

1 COMMENTS (click here!):

Ganine said...

That is too funny!!

Post a Comment

What do you think?