fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Book Review: Don't Die My Love

Don't Die, My Love Don't Die, My Love by Lurlene McDaniel


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
Wow! I just loved this book. A sweet innocent and CLEAN romance between to young people.(think the Notebook, but G rated) You will not read without shedding some tears. The only negative thing would be the way the main characters relationship with and the way she speaks to her mother- But that is the only disagreeable part in the whole book. I loved the strength these young people showed in the book, especially Luke. I enjoyed that the author was very REAL with the book. Very sweet, emotional, and healing.


View all my reviews.

1 COMMENTS (click here!):

=D said...

Hey.I just wanted to tell you that I agree with you 100%. The book was phenomenal...It sort of upset me how she was treating her mother.
But they still have that loving relationship. You can just tell.
I am glad to see that someone else feels the same way as me.

And you have such a beautiful family. God bless you all.

Post a Comment

What do you think?