fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Pocket Edward is Missing!!



So Lauren has done it again! I really think she has outdone herself this time, the plot is thickening as Pocket Edward has gone missing!! I was laughing so hard I had tears. That randsom note was awesome and the DVD of Edwards capture-brilliant. I hope Lauren can get him back, without paying that ridiculous randsom (after all he only cost $14.95 in the first place). My theory is it was the Neighbor Boy, the one Lauren says burps so loud you can hear it through the apartment walls. I just don't think her Ted would sink so low as to kidnap Edward, after all they did have that bonding moment in Disneyland. Go check it out

3 COMMENTS (click here!):

Arya said...

pocket edward...lol

breymom said...

That was such a time consuming prank, I almost want to say eventually they'll just give him back...

Ganine said...

I love Lauren.. thanks to you!! She cracks me up!

Post a Comment

What do you think?