fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Here a cheep, There a cheep, Everywhere a cheep-cheep

We went down to Matthew's Grain and Storage, where they were super nice and helped me get set up to take some chicks home. I was so surprised to go home with the chicks and everything they needed for the next few weeks for only $25.
I picked out two black Plymouth Rocks chicks and two Golden Sex Link chicks. They sure were noise on the ride home, chirping wildly in the little box.
The boys were SO excited to see them. We have them all set up now and they seem happy. We should have eggs in the fall-we'll keep you posted on their progress.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 COMMENTS (click here!):

Arya said...

I miss chicken eggs that came directly from the chicken to me...I am so tired of store bought eggs...I hope I can find someone who sells eggs so I can enjoy the flavor I remember.

your chicks are just too cute!!

Post a Comment

What do you think?